If you have one of these problems, don’t hesitate to call us
- No water pressure
- Not enough hot water
- Your valves will not close completely (main valve or other)
- You have leaks in your pipes
- Your toilet or your bathroom sink is clogged or leaks
- Your water heater leaks
- Water is flowing from your ceiling
- Your water heater is over ten years (your insurance will not cover you in case of breakage, get informed)
- You have a water leakage in the basement.
- You have a rat problem due to broken pipes.
- Bathroom renovation
- Remodeling of your plumbing fixtures
- Replacement of sections or all of your galvanized pipes
- Connection of your kitchen or bathroom appliances
- Installation of back-flow valves and verification of the existing installation (protect yourselves)
- Replacement of your steel drainage pipes by new PVC or ABS plastic pipes.
- Installation of a water treatment system to considerably improve the quality of the water that you drink.
And a wide range of other work done by professionals.
Call us at any time to make an appointment, our technicians are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to meet your emergencies.